The Lyceum The School Unique Choice
Empowering students is the mantra
The Lyceum The School encourages young minds to not only to listen, but also to be heard.
From early on, they are prepared to take calculated risks, go the extra mile and become exemplary professionals in their chosen fields.
All this in an environment of caring and sharing. Thus, imparting holistic education is the hallmark of Narayani.
The commitment and passion
Learner centered education is the intrinsic goal of The Lyceum The School.
The Lyceum The School has committed itself to enriching the way education is imparted.
This commitment and passion strengthens The Lyceum The School vision to empower students to make them future global leaders.
The Lyceum The School Micro Schedule for your Mega Success
The Lyceum The School Micro Schedule, a revolutionary innovative educational technology, is developed by a team of eminent professors and lecturers who have extensive academic and research experience.
The trendsetting Micro Schedule is a plan of day to day, hour to hour schedule for the students to follow during the academic year. This Micro Plan is distributed among all the students and teachers as well at the beginning of the academic year and followed precisely.
This extraordinary planning coupled with the precise execution is the reason for securing top ranks by The Lyceum The School students year after year
The Lyceum The School Micro Schedule also plays its role as a monitoring system that evaluates the progress of the student continuously and makes changes to the teaching and preparation plans from time to time as demanded by the academic programmes introduced for the academic benefit of the student.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
We have a distinct way of imbibing and promising our children to
acquire knowledge and educatioal values in a positive and spiritual
ways. Besides our Motto 'Conquer through love' we have faith and
excelled the essence our school culture in a healthy atmosphere and
spirit of Comarediership,brotherhood,discipline and good manners .
Apart from games and sports maximum efforts are laid emphasis and
confidence in bringing hidden talents of the wards by creating
awareness so that they are ready to face the competitive world.
- We strive in excellence
- We offfer a balanced mind,spiritual thinking and standards of teaching
- We help the child to adaptable,self centered and take individual responsibility in developing their mental abilities.
- Provide caring environment,maintaining good relationships,respect for each other and themselves.
- At the outset part of education and cocurricular activities are given most important for the individual to force every competition in this real world.
COME JOIN AND BE A SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIP WITH OUR SCHOOL AND STAFF AS A FAMILY
We have creative Administrative block
House of Directors,Chairman and HOD'S, Accounts room, Reception Counter, Dining hall, Medical Room, Sports room and spacious class rooms with not more than moderate strength with good comfortable furniture and green boards and state level activities.
We have a spacious Library with a capacity of more than 40 children and variety of books more than 3000 different subjects for reference in different subjects.
Dance and Music rooms updated to the style of day Computer section with 30 systems equipped with multimedia and internet connection.
Science Lab having with odern facilities and multipurpose hall with a good grenary atmosphere.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS
- Application forms will be issued once Registration is completed with full details/processsing fee of Rs.500/-in cash are to be submitted.
- Registration applies to subjeect to admission via TEST/Interaction session.
- Incomplete Application will be rejected or if photo,DOB,Aadhar card is not submitted.
- Duly filled and signed Registration form will be accepted at the time of submission.
- There will be and interview/interactive for students seeking admission to class I to VI followed by written test.
- Parents are responsible to fill the Registration form.
- TC or Passed or Promotion should be submitted if the child has studied earlier in any school
- Form and other certificated should tally with Registration form.
- Copy of Admit card to be brought at the time of TEST. They should be before 30min the start of written test announced.
The Lyceum The School is committed to educational success through real innovation and limitless opportunities for all our students. All of our students enjoy thriving, productive lives in a future they create.
We are dedicated to enriching educational opportunities for our students, and are leading the way in classroom technology integration. Utilizing groundbreaking, transformative and flexible learning environments through tchrNOTE gives our students tools to access, create and collaborate as thriving, 21st century digital citizens.
- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged each day.
- Uninhibited learning depends on a safe, nurturing, inclusive and flexible environment.
- An educated citizenry is essential for equal opportunity and a prosperous society.
- Meaningful and relevant work engages students in profound learning.
- Critical thinking and problem solving today are necessary for students to be equipped for future challenges.
- Genuine transformation requires disruptive innovation.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the community.
- Provide all learners with safe, nurturing, inclusive and flexible learning environments. (Digital Learning Environment)
- Engage learners through the use of technological tools to access, create and share content as well as collaborate with other learners throughout the world. (Digital Learning Environment)
- Reframe state readiness standards in a way that leads to profound learning and has meaning and value for students. (Learning Standards)
- Create flexible systems that result in a learning organization supported by innovative and engaged staff. (Organizational Transformation)
- Continuously involve our diverse community, staff and students to use their strengths, resources and talents to provide engaging, innovative experiences for all learners. (Partnership)
- Develop and implement meaningful, varied assessments that inform and inspire students and educators for continuous improvement and growth in a way that transforms learning and teaching. (Assessments)
- Design an accountability system that transcends state/national mandates and reflects local values and expectations. (Accountability)